:: Weekending in the Rain ::
The weekend started off with sunshine and pleasant temperatures on Friday evening. A perfect night for homemade pizza on the back porch and playing in the yard. Sadly, the rain decided to make a weekend long appearance.
* early morning ballet lessons
* goat cheese, spinach, and cherry tomato omelets because really what else do you do on a rainy morning
*I did a massive clean out of the refrigerator and pantry.
* the girls decided to spend some quiet time painting pictures while I fuddled through home sales pages and do to lists for the upcoming week
* quiet afternoon of reading and napping because again that is what one does when it rains
*followed by some knitting and cooking
* dinner: Ratatouille served over whole grain pasta
* movie night with the children
* I finally got around to cutting some fabric for various sewing projects that must be complete
* sleeping in and relaxing
*Mass at noon then lunch out
*visiting friends and seeing a new baby
* a relaxing evening in with the kiddies playing and some much needed knitting
* the last ever episode of Wallander ( I will miss that show)
A very nice relaxing weekend but I am hoping for some much warmer and drier weekends to come.
Joining up with Karen from Pumpkin Sunrise