Hello again!

 :: Hello Again :: 


It has been a very long time since I have logged into Blogger, and YES, this space still exists. I used to fill my days with blog updates on what we were doing and where we were living, but times change, and children get older ( I won't start singing Fleetwood Mac, I promise). Perhaps my blogging days were over, and it was time to move on from here. My graduate school professor recently asked me why I stopped blogging, and I told her that things had changed and my blog was about raising babies/toddlers and homeschooling, but things had changed. She replied, so what. So the kids are older, but you still have adventures. They go to school, but it doesn't mean there aren't parenting issues to talk about and ponder over. Blogs can change. Writers change. Focus on different things. 

I am taking her advice, and I am also going to call myself a writer finally.  I dusted off the cobwebs, reminisced about big our children are getting, and changed what this space will be used for now that time has gone by.

Now, in January, the snow geese are once again landing in the fields outside my window, and another year has begun on the shore. 2021 brings a new career move for my husband, the continuation of virtual learning for my children, and the last year of graduate school for me. I feel like this is the year where I will dive in and start doing it all. I know, I know. We should all sit quietly and let 2021 do her thing, but I can't help but feel now more ever I want to grasp what is important and see where it takes me. 

Here is what I am hoping to achieve here (this is my accountability statement)...

1. Write about what is happening around our piece of the Eastern Shore 

2.  Share recipes and cooking adventures 

3.  Share Fiction and Non-fiction work from graduate school 

4. Write about spirituality and my faith

5. Write about nature

5. Write about friends who are doing amazing things and who I want to lift. 


I think this is a good place to start, and we will see where the path takes me. 



Comments

  1. Hello again! I can't believe we both started blogging again at relatively the same time!! I look forward to your posts!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job here on _______ I read a lot of blog posts, but I never heard a topic like this. I Love this topic you made about the blogger's bucket list. Very resourceful. bedroom furniture

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts