A Mid-Summer Catch Up

:: A Mid-Summer Catch-Up::

I have largely ignored my blog this summer because I have wanted to focus on my children, summer, and a writing course I am taking over the summer months. It has been such a lovely summer thus far and I know the second half will be equally as lovely. We have spent so much time just having fun and doing things as a family that each night we collapse happily into bed. We have been cooking, making, sewing, exploring, finding, playing, and just being lazy. And we have started looking at homes and searching for our little homestead.  I am so glad that I wrote a summer manifesto early this summer because it has helped guide us through each day. I hope you all are having a lovely summer to with family and friends. I will be checking back in periodically as summer draws to a close and the school year starts in September. 

Please enjoy the photos. 







































Comments

  1. what a fun summer you are having!! I bet you are enjoying the kids immensely!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts