Wednesday, April 02, 2014

Yarn Along

:: Yarn Along :: 



This is what  baby sleep deprivation knitting looks like. Not much in the neighborhood of change. I am chugging along very slowly on this shawl and 2 other sweaters for my kiddies. I am on the cusp of being finished both sweaters which is exciting. My KAL "Follow Your Arrow" shawl is coming along with only about a clue and half left to finish. I have been taking my time with this project. 

Still reading, The Movement of Stars by Amy Brill. It started out a little slow for my taste but I am getting into it and really like the story thus far. I am curious to find out where the plot will lead and what will happen to the main character. 


Happy Knitting Everyone! 


Joining Ginny of Small Things




6 comments:

  1. you might not be knitting much but you are getting your baby snuggling time in! The knitting will always be there. I hope you are less sleep deprived in the coming weeks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true:) babies don't keep, they grow so quickly.

      Delete
  2. I think that is the perfect amount of progress with a new little one around. Like Karen said, it will always be there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dream of the day that I can knit in a rocker with a little one close by. Of course, I may want to sleep instead but it's a nice dream. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not ready for the days when I can just knit all I want...cuz that means my mommy business is done and I can wait. It does get discouraging sometimes and I wish I had knit when my kids were little. More chance of finishing something. Keep going. You eat an elephant one bite at a time :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your baby. The knitting will always be there. Your shawl is quite beautiful.

    ReplyDelete