Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Yarn Along

:: Yarn Along ::



This past week I have been diligently working on finishing up my first pattern and block it. I hope to share it next week along with the pattern. It might have a mistake or two so I will be open to editing and advice! I have been working on the Kina Sweater for my oldest gal. It is an easy knit and I love knitting with the Cascade 220 yarn. I have also had babies on the brain this week. ( No, I am not pregnant...yet!) So, I decided to start a pair of baby booties because it always pays to be prepared. Right? I just love the pattern, bySaartje Knits. I am using yarn I found at Michaels craft store, Simply  Soft Baby Brights by Caron. 

I received my copy of Inferno by Dan Brown. His books are my guilty pleasure that I devour within a week. I know they can be controversial and far-fetched but my brain just needed a break. I am finally finished my course on holistic life coaching training and I need a rest before I start my herbology course this summer. 
In completely unrelated news, I think we have finally found our new home ( at least for the next two years). It is a cute cape cod on two acres in the woods near the mountains. Our fingers are crossed and prayers are said in hopes that everything goes through as planned. I am very excited! I can't wait to have some land to explore. 

What are you knitting? 

Happy Knitting xo.  

Joining Ginny of Small Things

7 comments:

  1. I've seen that bootie pattern before, but had forgotten all about it; thanks for spurring my memory and for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  2. another dan brown fan! can not wait to get my copy of the book. :)
    that yarn for those baby booties is so sweet. :) happy knitting

    ReplyDelete
  3. cascade 220 is one of my favorite yarns, it just never disappoints :) Happy baby thinking :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, my Dan Brown copy is on it's way, and should get here at the end of the week - I love his books!
    x
    Natalie
    Marigolds' Loft

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fingers crossed, it sounds like a wonderful place to live :)

    I love Cascade 220 too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That bootie pattern is gorgeous I wish I had found it when my youngest was a baby!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cascade 220 is one of my favorite, cheaper yarns. I enjoy using it for knitting longies and soakers.

    ReplyDelete