:: Weekend in Review::
Our Weekend was spent doing little chores around the house but also enjoying the beautiful outdoors. The temps were near 80!
* Friday night pizza and movie with an exhausted mama and daddy almost asleep
* early bedtimes for all!
* Lazy Saturday morning with bacon and eggs
* errands with a stop at our favorite secret park for playing, flower picking, and fairy house building
* quiet afternoon of sewing a special apron for a bride to be
* sandbox time!
* late late dinner and even later bedtime
* Movie Night with hubby: A Time to Kill (we have seen it about 3 times now)
* 4am phone call from hubby's work ( it is the nature of his job and my least favorite thing in the world)
* early Sunday morning routines
* changing out winter and spring clothes ( only to realize I still need clothes for the ladies)
* Corned Beef and Cabbage, Irish Soda Bread, and St. Brendan's:)
* Preparing home school for this upcoming week
* finally working on Apothecary Circle stuff and starting my Holistic Life Coach Course (I am training to become a Holistic Life Coach)
Hope you all had a wonderful weekend and blessed Monday:)