Tuesday, February 05, 2013

Tuesday Tidbits

:: Tuesday Tidbits::

I have been an absolute slug about blogging lately and I really do enjoy sharing with everyone and reading some of my favorite blogs. It is "mommy time" without having to get dressed up or go out. However, illness cast a heavy blanket of sniffles, coughs, grumpiness, and general funk this past weekend. James and I became sick and then the girls. Needless to say, nothing much was accomplished this weekend and we limped along on whatever I felt up to cooking. We even ordered pizza Sunday night ( and we never do that because my husband is a master pizza maker). Finally, today we have been feeling better and sleep no longer alludes us due to coughing and congestion. Things are getting back on track and tomorrow I plan on throwing open the windows and airing out the funk! 



tissues, healing brew, & lots of books




 I up-cycled my first sweater! It looks kind of fun! 


Beef and Barley Soup to warm our bodies and scare away the flu bug! 


2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you are on the other side, being sick is not fun. Love the up-cycled sweater.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to know that everyone is feeling a bit better! Take it easy :)

    ReplyDelete