Yarn Along

:: Yarn Along ::


Just popping in with a quick post about what I am knitting and reading these days. 



Knitting: A Baby Vertebrae Sweater by Kelly Brooker in a light brown fingering weight yarn I had in my stash. Not pregnant currently but I do love knitting baby items and it might get some use in the future.  I am also starting a Simple Spring Shawl by Leah Michelle Designs in a sock weight yarn from Bristol County Dyeworks. I just love this color and can't wait to wear it. 


Reading: I just finished Rose Cottage by Mary Stewart last night. It was so great and just a perfect read for me. I sometimes need a break from serious storylines and just want something that is intriguing but not heavy. I highly recommend it. I have a stack of library books to sort through so I am not sure what I will read next. 


I'd love to stay longer but my little ones are patiently waiting for me. The sun is shining and the air is a bit warmer so outside we go! 


Joining up with Ginny of Small Things

Comments

  1. I like working on baby projects too and I've got quite the stash of cute little garments in my hope chest. That sounds like a good book. I think you would like Letters to the Lost by Iona Grey.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the book recommendation! I will look it up.

      Delete
  2. Would you believe I have another baby to knit for? I think that is three or four ?!? This little one isn't due until September and it's my husband's coworker.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts